Do you mean 
Highlighted

internet setting

Hye,

How to make internet setting for model Asus_Z008D

Highlighted

Re: internet setting

Community Manager

Hi, you can retreive the settings from *128# -> Internet -> Phone Settings.

Otherwise this is the manual settings:

• Name: DiGi Internet
  • APN: diginet
  • Proxy:
  • Port:
  • Username:
  • Password:
  • Server:
  • MMSC: http://mms.digi.com.my/servlets/mms
  • MMS Proxy: 203.092.128.160
  • MMS Port: 80
  • MCC: 502
  • MNC: 16
  • Authentication type:
  • APN Type: Internet + MMS
  • APN Protocol : IP4

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements
Highlighted

Cant use that.. please help me..
I reset my apn by mistake, now i cant use opera without a quota. i try to retrieve at *128* but they give the manual one to me. Just look at the attachment that i send. Why its happened?
Highlighted

Support

Hi, Uv_chim.

Please be informed that unlimited browsing via Opera Mini is no longer available effective February 2016 :-(

Thank you

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!
Highlighted

My iphone 5 cannot manually setting like this.. why ?
Highlighted

Support

Hi, MuizShaari.

Please PM us your mobile number, the registered name and screenshot of the setting page <here> for further clarification k :-)

Thank you

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!
Highlighted

I can't connect to the internet using my data connection. M using miui phone

Highlighted

Community Manager

@Ada, are you using prepaid or postpaid? Kindly ensure that you have credit, account is not expired or barred. 

Then check that mobile data switch is on, with Digi APN settings in use. If you have multi SIM device, select the correct SIM slot for internet access.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements
Highlighted

HI, 

I just purchased the new Digi Postpaid Rm 50 plan and replaced my celcom plan. Im using a Huawei Honor 4c. Since using the new digi simcard, my Data has only been E and has never once reached 3g or H. The phone supports 3G and while using Celcom, the data was fine with H all the time. 

I have called digi helpline almost a week ago, they said they will get back in 24 hours but no one has called me back. Please help me out, 

Highlighted

Community Manager

For some phones with dual SIM, only slot 1 supports 3G. Please ensure that you have placed your Digi SIM card into Slot 1.