Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

internet plan

Firstly i already buy pokepack 300 mb for 1 day  ..then i get free internet from digi 200mb for 7 day...now if i use data mobile qouta  for 200mb in use first  not 300mb .. my question can i select  plan to active first after i claim or if i have two or more internet plan active

Highlighted

Re: internet plan

Community Manager

You cannot choose the active internet plan. The priority has been defined. Free internet quota will be used first.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements
Highlighted

We should be able to choose which plan to use. In my case, i have 10gb weekend quota, as part of my postpaid plan, and 3gb 7-days quota at the same time. I pay for both. Therefore, i should be able to choose which one i like to use
Highlighted

Community Manager

Currently the system does not support such option, @afiqk. Thank you for your feedback.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements
Highlighted

Yes, I pay for it why can't I choose what to use?
Highlighted

Anonymous

Hi Hikari, Should you have any issue with your Digi account, kindly PM us (Inbox) your mobile number and the issue experienced for further assistance. Click here to PM: https://bit.ly/2ERJb4N . Thank you.

Highlighted

Now is 2020,still no option for us to prioritize our quota?
Since there is too many free quota for a period time, it would be great if we can have one.
Highlighted

Support

nizangkerplunk, thanks for the valuable feedback. That's an awesome input. Hopefully, it can be implemented soon

Highlighted

Seriously there were many update in mydigi app but they don't fix this 1 issue. Customers have the right to choose and prioritise their usage of the Internet quota it is difficult time now people want to save money