Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Re: how to unsubscribe internet Rm3 daily

Support

Amin786, to unsubscribe from the Prepaid internet package, please dial *128# > Internet > Unsubscribe or *116# > Unsubscribe. TQ.

i want to unsubscribe  all my internet package. i meen i dont want any internet package

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!
Highlighted

Re: how to unsubscribe internet Rm3 daily and all internet plan 01116490433

@Digi_Sha wrote:

hanimurnizam, can u PM us the number? Tq.

Highlighted

Re: how to unsubscribe internet Rm1 daily

dah cuba *128# & *116*6#  tidak berjaya Smiley Sad

Highlighted

Re: how to unsubscribe internet Rm1 daily

Support

Hi yani2004. Cuba semak semula pakej yang dilanggan. Kalau ia adalah pakaj Cili Padi XL (One Time Pass), pembatalan pakej tiada sebab ia akan terbatal secara automatik selepas kuota dah habis atau selepas tamat tempoh. Boleh PM (inbox) kami kalau memerlukan bantuan lanjut ya. Terima kasih.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!
Highlighted

Dear Digi,

Please help me to check why I can't unsubscribe the daily deduction of RM1 for internet. I dial*128#- internet-unsubscribe, but it said service not available. For your info, I just switched to Digi best plan 2017 p2p because I wanted to buy super long life package, but I get this problem of auto-deduction of Rm1
Highlighted

Anonymous

Hi chailisze, If you are unable to deactivate the internet package using UMB *128#, you may deactivate the auto-renewal internet by dialing *116*7#. If failed to do so, you may PM us for further assistance. Click here to PM: https://bit.ly/2ERJb4N . Thank you.

Highlighted

I wanted to unsubscribed my RM8/UNLIMITED ALL DAY INTERNET too. it gets slow everytime after a few hours or after i used up 20GB, like it doesn't give me the packaged like the titled said.  number 0109451378

Highlighted

Support

Hi arif-0109451378. Cancellation is not available because that package is only valid within the given time. No auto renewal for it. Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!