Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

changing sim card owner

hi. i have been using this number 0166100979 for 10 year plus and is tie to many things. but it is registered under my father’s name and not my name.

given know that changing sim card owner requires both original owner and new owner together. but whatif the original owner is not around but the new owner is available? is there anyway to change the sim card. does photocopy of the original owner is enough to change ownership?

Re: changing sim card owner

Community Manager

Hi loveless,

Unfortunately, the owner of the acount will need to be present to perform change of new SIM card Smiley Sad

Have a g8 day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Head on to Getting Started on top right of this page to read our Forum Do's & Don'ts http://community.digi.com.my/t5/custom/page/page-id/Getting-Started

May I know how much of the transfer fee?

Support

Transfer of Ownership process is free, tony7749 :-)

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

May I know how to transfer it ?

Support

Both current and new owner must walk-in together to the nearest Digi Store and bring the original IC for validation :-) Please check the nearest location here https://goo.gl/I45hAH, and filter for Digi Store only ya, TQ

Have a pleasant day!

How much do I need to pay if want to transfer ownership of my postpaid line?

Support

Kruxade, transfer of ownership request is FOC (Free of charged) Smiley Happy

[ Edited ]
Hi.. What about transfer of 1 sub line to new owner while principle line is maintained by current owner, is this possible? Thanks!

Valued Contributor

Hi Wally, you may transfer the ownership of 1 of your supp line to another person. Both you and the new owner will have to walk in to 1 same Digi Store for verification purpose. Thank you.