Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: changing sim card owner

what if the original owner is already gone, i meant dead 

Community Manager
The solution is this thread helps answer your question: https://community.digi.com.my/t5/Prepaid/Change-Prepaid-Number-s-Ownership/td-p/14982

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements

Support

macrk, u just need to bring the death certificate as a proof and request for the transfer of ownership request at our main Digi Store outlet.

How to change sim card holder name to new sim card holder name without go to digi store? Since now MCO

Community Manager

@KIS wrote:
How to change sim card holder name to new sim card holder name without go to digi store? Since now MCO

Kindly perform the ownership transfer after MCO. It can only be done at Digi Store at the moment.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements

Re: changing sim card cowner

Hi Digi
I have been using this number for at least 2-3 years with Digi and now I want to change the ownership name to my husband's name. Is there any charges in changing names?

Re: changing sim card cowner

Support

No, laviniayong. For Postpaid number, you are required to pay for the plan advance payment ya.

To transfer ownership, both parties (you and the registered owner) need to walk-in to our Digi Store only to get assistance on the changes and need to present the original IC. 
Please check the nearest location here https://www.digi.com.my/digi-store, and filter for Digi Store only. TQ