Accepted Solution

change name

how can i change my sim card's name?

because it is belongs to my ex's name..

tq..

Highlighted

Re: change name

Super Contributor

We wish to inform that both parties have to present at the same Digi Store for the process of transfer ownership due to verification purpose and security issue. Thanks.

Highlighted

Can i change name online
Highlighted

Support

Unfortunately no Smiley Sad It can only be done at our Digi Store and both party must be present before the changes can be done.

Highlighted

any digi store will do? or must go to customer center?

Highlighted

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@wbcb wrote:

any digi store will do? or must go to customer center?

@wbcb, locate our Digi Stores that can perform your ownership transfer using this link: http://new.digi.com.my/support/digi-store

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.
Highlighted

Support

additional note:

Please filter for Digi Store only ya, TQ

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
Hi. I have the same case here. Need to change ownership for my SIM card. Can it be done at iOi Mall which is the branch? Or I need to go Sunway Pyramid?
Highlighted

Support

Hi shaashaa, you can directly walk-in to our Digi Store branch which located in Sunway Pyramid. Here are the branch details:

Petaling Jaya - Sunway Pyramid (Outlet 1)
Addess: Lot LG2.69, Lower Ground 2, Sunway Pyramid Shopping Mall, No. 3, Jalan PJS 11/15, Bandar Sunway, 46150 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
Operating Hours: Mondays - Sundays & Public Holidays: 10am - 10pm

Highlighted

Hello,

I use this number more than 10 year, and the register name is not under me, I dunno who is the owner.
All my insurance account and bank account and government detials is already Link with this phone numbers. Any solution for this? I love this number. But in the app are showing other's people name.
I wanted to change my sim card to enjoy the 4g,but because the number is not register under my name and I can't change for it. Please help