Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Re: change name

Support

bcheng, kindly PM us your phone number <here> for further clarification, please. TQ.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!
Highlighted

nageshssrao 34
Highlighted

sim卡要更换名字可以吗
Highlighted

Support

您好pinkysiow,若是要更换注册人名字的话,您需要和目前的注册人一起到我们的DiGi Store来确认然后更换注册人名字。您可通过 https://goo.gl/RFx8cM 来查询到Digi Store的地点,请在 "Outlet" 处选择 "Digi Store" 而已。更换前,须确保目前使用的号码缴清账单以及没有任何合约。😊

Highlighted

This Sim is using my mom name, now I want to change to my name is it 21 years but haven’t over birthday can change? If can , where can I go to change ?my area is jb
Highlighted

Support

Alvinchong2507, please inbox us the number, ur mum's full name and IC in order for us to check on the account status here first.

Highlighted

Hi,

Would like to account owner transfer name, what is the latest procedure  ?

Current account name is under my mom name when i port over my number from maxis.

I wish to change the account to my name now.

Highlighted

Support

Hi tommilimyc. Current and future registered owners need to walk in to Digi Store and bring along IC to proceed with transfer of ownership. You may refer to the link provided for more info about the location and operating hours of our Digi Store: https://www.digi.com.my/digi-store Please tick on Digi Store only under the Outlet section. Thanks.

Highlighted

What if the number’s owner couldn’t make it?
Highlighted

Support

We will not be able to proceed with the transfer of ownership request if one of the parties (current and new owner) is not available during the request submission :-(

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!