Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

cant change to umobile

i recently  wanted to change to umobile .the digi sim was bought by my mom.the umobile sim was bought by my  sister .so can  you give me what to do.i wanted  allthing finish online

Highlighted

Re: cant change to umobile

i want a solution

Highlighted

Community Manager

If you want to port out to Umobile, the owner of the numbers will have to either go to Umobile store or website (if this service is provided) to port in.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements
Highlighted

i want to porting to u mobile
then they send me a message to answer yes i already answer yes
but soon they send me porting failure
Highlighted

I cant change my telco, the message for change telco confirmation has sent to me and i already reply 'Y' but then the they reply not successfull, please contact the current telco
Highlighted

Support

Muslihuddin, kindly PM us your phone number <here> and let us check on the account & request status, please. TQ.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!
Highlighted

Not recieve message from digi to change number to umobile

I already apply to change my digi number to umobile, but still didn't receive any massage from digi after got call from digi yesterday... Just receive message to report network issue🤔
Highlighted

Re: Not recieve message from digi to change number to umobile

Support

ATIKAH2342, kindly PM us your phone number over <here> for further clarification on the request status, please. TQ

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!