Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

billing declined and unsuccessful

i try to purchase gem from my game.. but it keep saying paying declined.. please solf this.. by uchihahyun@gmail.com
Highlighted

Re: billing declined and unsuccessful

Community Manager

Hi @Naim, were you able to use direct billing at least once before? Did you succeed in adding Digi as your billing method?

The system has certain rules to avoid accidental purchase. Please visit the direct billing knowledge base to see if any of those could help you: http://community.digi.com.my/t5/Knowledge-Base/FAQ-Direct-Billing-for-Google-Play/ta-p/4114

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements
Highlighted

hi im having the same problem

Highlighted

Community Manager

@katoest wrote:

hi im having the same problem

Ensure that you have not exceeded the following known limits:

1) Maximum of RM200 for transaction(s) per day. Exceeding this limit will result in High Risk error message.

2) Maximum of RM500 cumulative transactions within last 1 month, also subject to credit limit or credit balance

3) Maximum of RM50 cumulative transactions within last 1 month, for purchases on Google Play Movies & TV, Google Play Books and Google Play Newsstand.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements
Highlighted

i didnt made  any purchase and the purchase im about to buy is only RM 66 which still show me purchase denied..

Highlighted

Community Manager

@Dwen wrote:

i didnt made  any purchase and the purchase im about to buy is only RM 66 which still show me purchase denied..

Have you added your Google email address into MyDigi account email address?

Highlighted

how can I add my google email into MyDigi account?

Highlighted

Community Manager

@SaidatulNadiah wrote:

how can I add my google email into MyDigi account?

Here you go: https://community.digi.com.my/t5/Knowledge-Base/FAQ-Direct-Billing-for-Google-Play/ta-p/4114

Highlighted

Digi I have problem can you help me plz.... i have problem with this payment method has been declined.

Highlighted

Community Manager

@Faiz1999 wrote:

Digi I have problem can you help me plz.... i have problem with this payment method has been declined.

Perhaps the item you're purchasing has exceeded allowed limit. 

1) Maximum of RM200 for transaction(s) per day. Exceeding this limit will result in High Risk error message.

2) Maximum of RM500 cumulative transactions within last 1 month, also subject to credit limit or credit balance

3) Maximum of RM50 cumulative transactions within last 1 month, for purchases on Google Play Movies & TV, Google Play Books and Google Play Newsstand.