Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

Whatsapp message claimed to be Digi center

Hi,

I've received a Whatsapp message from this number +1(539)233-9908 claiming that he/she is an agent from Digi Centre and saying that my phone number has been choosen to be a winner of RM10,000. Just wanted to know is possible that this is a  new method of scamming? Does Digi really have organised an event like this?WhatsApp Image 2018-07-10.jpeg

Re: Whatsapp message claimed to be Digi center

[ Edited ]
SuperUser

@ShirleenK wrote:

Hi,

I've received a Whatsapp message from this number +1(539)233-9908 claiming that he/she is an agent from Digi Centre and saying that my phone number has been choosen to be a winner of RM10,000. Just wanted to know is possible that this is a  new method of scamming? Does Digi really have organised an event like this?WhatsApp Image 2018-07-10.jpeg

hi there!

please do not reply and do not bother with it.

very sure this is a scam. Digi won't use whatsapp to communicate with users.

so, best to just click the "report scam and block user" button. hopefully this will help inform whatsapp and block that account. 

If this reply is helpful, don't forget click the THIS IS HELPFUL button. Smiley Happy

Community Manager
The message has irregular white spacing, mixed English and Indonesian language, non Digi web domain link and message originated from a foreign number is a good hint that these are spam messages with intention to scam.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements

Why i can't call anyone???

Support

Ikamansod, We are checking on this issue now and we are truly sorry for the inconvenience caused Smiley Sad