Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

What are the weaknesses of this Community Portal?

What are the weaknesses of this Community Portal?

Re: What are the weaknesses of this Community Portal?

Digi community portal has no weakness. Smiley Frustrated

Contributor

If there's any, I would say there is still not many participants in this community. Perhaps many users are not aware of this online community.

SuperUser

@OKLY wrote:

If there's any, I would say there is still not many participants in this community. Perhaps many users are not aware of this online community.

agreed! totally... Smiley Happy

a community portal is only as useful as it's community makes it. so, it really depends on those of us who know about this community portal to make it active, useful and fun...

i  believe Digi welcomes any suggestions on how to improve the community portal

If this reply is helpful, don't forget click the THIS IS HELPFUL button. Smiley Happy

Community Manager

@OKLY wrote:

Well, we are glad we have you here, @OKLY. Our members participation is also growing on a steady rate. Do join us more on any discussions.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!