Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

Usage for 15gb free social in Rm28 monthly plan

What is 15gb free social internet for in Rm28 monthly internet plan? Is it for instagram/ fb/ twitter, or only for whatsapp/ wechat?

Re: Usage for 15gb free social in Rm28 monthly plan

Community Manager

@Nor_azah wrote:
What is 15gb free social internet for in Rm28 monthly internet plan? Is it for instagram/ fb/ twitter, or only for whatsapp/ wechat?

That would be for Facebook and Twitter only. The allocation is 500MB daily.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements

Why changed the package from unlimited social to 500mb social internet per day???i thinkdigi was really dont care to their customer..it’s a lot of changes from unlimited to only 500mb..this is insane!!

Community Manager

@AnnasAzamy wrote:
Why changed the package from unlimited social to 500mb social internet per day???i thinkdigi was really dont care to their customer..it’s a lot of changes from unlimited to only 500mb..this is insane!!

The fair usage policy for Unlimited Social has been there all the while. 500MB x30 days is 15GB. That's a lot for social use.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements