Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

Under plan Digi Infinite 150. Can i change my phone number?

Hi , i have subscribe digi infinite 150 and using my old number suddenly i think of changing it to new number? is that possible ?

Re: Under plan Digi Infinite 150. Can i change my phone number?

Community Manager

@MrBaun, you will have to subscribe to Infinite 150 again with a new number. Your old number is up to your decision to change to another plan or terminate it. The account number would be new, as you change to a new number. You won't be able to subscribe the new number to Infinite 150, if the plan is no longer available.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

alright , thanks for the clarification.

I still didnt receive the tracking number. This is my transaction number 17060806243660 and  the transaction date is  on Thu Jun 08 2017 06:24:07 MYT.

Thanks Again.

Community Manager

We have PMed you the consignment note

Have a g8 day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Head on to Getting Started on top right of this page to read our Forum Do's & Don'ts http://community.digi.com.my/t5/custom/page/page-id/Getting-Started