Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Unauthorized subscription

I have made a complaint about unauthorized subscriptions for fortumo and mobipay on last month but i am still being charge this month and i was told that digi need 30 days to get respond from third party. Is that means if the third party don't respond, i will be continue paying the service that i don't use? Is digi not treating this seriously? Why can't digi immediately stop the subscription if they are informed that it is a false subsription?

Please provide solutions for these three questions:
Will this subscription continue despite numerous complaints?
Will i be refund with full amount for past months?
How can i avoid this from happening?

Highlighted

Re: Unauthorized subscription

Community Manager

@Ab wrote:
I have made a complaint about unauthorized subscriptions for fortumo and mobipay on last month but i am still being charge this month and i was told that digi need 30 days to get respond from third party. Is that means if the third party don't respond, i will be continue paying the service that i don't use? Is digi not treating this seriously? Why can't digi immediately stop the subscription if they are informed that it is a false subsription?

Please provide solutions for these three questions:
Will this subscription continue despite numerous complaints?
Will i be refund with full amount for past months?
How can i avoid this from happening?

While your previous charges have to be investigated with the third party company for refunds, you should send STOP ALL to the premium SMS that you are still receiving. This will stop further premium SMS to be charged on your account. 

Here are some tips to look out for to avoid accidentally subscribing to these services, especially clicking on ads: http://community.digi.com.my/t5/Apps-Services/Third-Party-Charges-for-SMS-from-Content-Providers/ta-...

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements
Highlighted

Please see attachment. You can see that I just ignored the message without any reply and still got subscribed and being deducted. I want my money back.

Highlighted

2nd unauthorized subscription. Please see attachment. You can see that I just ignored the message without any reply and still got subscribed and being deducted. I want my money back.

Highlighted

3rd unauthorized subscription. Please see attachment. You can see that I just ignored the message without any reply and still got subscribed and being deducted. I want my money back.

Highlighted

Community Manager
Please look out for any suspicious apps in your device that has permission to access to Messages. The TAC code also should not be provided to anyone, such as through Facebook messages.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements
Highlighted

why not just remove all of these 3rd party subscriptions? nobody wants these extra services. Also, will I get my money back? The subscriptions are still unauthorized and if there we're apps that actually did the unauthorized subscription the only suspect for these modus operandi would be the 3rd party themselves as they are the beneficiary  from these scam.

Again, I want my money back!