Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Unable to receive OTP

Suddenly not able to receive OTP from public bank. I have checked with the bank and they said their side no error in sending the sms. I didnt change my phone number, online banking PAC and SMS still can be received. Just OTP not working  

Re: Unable to receive OTP

Support

Hi teohzk. Please PM (inbox) one of us for further assistance if the issue persists today. Thank you. 

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

HI I ALSO UNABLE TO RECEIVE OTP 

Support

DESMONDYEOW, please PM (inbox) us for checking and assistance.

Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

Hi I not able to receive OTP from one of the app. But having no issue for the rest. Can you please help?

Support

chunhong0124, have u checked with the app provider directly on this? Tq.

Hi, I cannot receive otp number. I just port in to digi.

Support

Usually, if there is any change of telco with the account, customers will have to inform the bank to re-register and update the mobile number into the bank system. You may check back with us if the issue still persists after you've done checking with the bank. Thanks.