Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Termination of Digi Services

Currently using Digi Prepaid Smart Plan V1 and planning to change to other service portal. 

However, I'm not completely going to give up on this plan that I'm currently using because I think it quite reasonable and convenient for me. So, here's my question, is it possible to change back into this plan after some time trying out on other portal? I'm digi user ever since I started to own a smartphone, really hope that I still can maintain this plan after some time. Looking for your reply. Thank you.

Re: Termination of Digi Services

Community Manager

When you port out and then wish to port in again, you can choose the market available prepaid or postpaid plans. If your current plan is depreciated, you cannot subscribe back to the same plan.

Check out on Digi's prepaid page to know what are the plans available at this moment, or when you wish to return back to Digi. http://new.digi.com.my/Page/products/default/all_prepaid

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements