Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

THE CREATION FOR UNAUTHORIZED THIRD PARTY CHARGES

[ Edited ]

Digi allows third party provider to charge customers without ANY confirmation from customers to Digi .

Based on Digi’s response “The SMS from numbers starting with 3xxxxx is not from Digi” and the fact is i never subscribe for all this rubbish , it shows that 3rd party provider is manipulating the system by sending Digi list of charges and Digi doesn’t impose any check to authenticate the charges. Digi just sit and wait for customer to complain while earning commission. If no complain, then money money money $$$$$$$.

My case number is CAS -13557319-F7B7

JUNE BILL IS RM 25

MAY BILL iS RM20

APRIL BILL IS RM10

TOTAL AMOUNT I HAVE PAY FOR THIS UNAUTHORIZED CHARGE IS RM 55

I have live chat with DIGI staff and they tell me that :

The charge are charged by the respective content provider of the service whioh payment channel of DIGI.Hence any refund of the process will be from the merchant had charge you and not VIA the payment medium i,e DIGI.

if there is no refund provider,you may directly lodge a report to the respective content provider via the email address provided earlier.

what the rubbish your talking about, thing happen and just throw the ball to me to settle??????

is this the way DIGI treat the customer ???????????

i have made this complain on 18th JUNE 2018.

up to today no any update from DIGI .

Please refund RM 55 ASAP.

April.png

Re: THE CREATION FOR UNAUTHORIZED THIRD PARTY CHARGES

I'm very upset AND ANGRY  that I being charged for this stupid thrid party charge From 5/4/2019-14/6/2019   RM 5 /week  (TotalRM55)

which I never never subscribe and don't even know what is this!!! Digi please assist to refund and stop this scam. Please do not ask me to contact your customer service  helpline as they refused to help and keep on highlighted I been charged because I subscribed!  As a Telco provider, u should filter this unreasonable charged  transaction.

Please  comment here, Will DIGI refund or clear off the Unauthorised Charges for me.

My case reference no: CAS-13557319-F7B7

Highlighted

Super Contributor

hi, i have had similar issues before, instead of asking digi to check and refund. what i did was :-

ask the contact number of the company charging you from digi? 

then call them

ask them what are the service you subscrible,  and what you will get?

in fact, you may get nothing. So than this prove this could be unauthorised charged by them.

then ask them to provide you the evidence that you agreed for this service.

after that you need to ask details also date/time. and so.

since you have not been agreed to all these charges, and never been notified, so you can ask for a full refund.

give them a deadline for them to refund and settle the case.

You may remind them if this is not resolved by xxxx date, you could raise this directly to MCMC.

of course, do ask for the person details who liaise or answer your call(agent/content provider).

after that just cross your finger and wait.

This is what i did before, and effective. As lot of process are automated, so CS of digi may not be able to help immediately until their investigation.

hope this help.

[ Edited ]

Everyone, please click the "This is helpful" button for all 3rd party complaints. so many victims from these 3rd party scams. not everyone have the time to make complaints but maybe if digi knows how many are really affected they will change policy,  or maybe not because they get commision from these scams. does that make them accessory to the crime?