Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

SIM REGISTER NOT UNDER MY NAME

016-677 9238 LIM ENG SENG. He is my sister ex-boyfriends. My sister  don't have keep his contract and details. Do you have any solution could help me.

Highlighted

Re: SIM REGISTER NOT UNDER MY NAME

Community Manager

Do you have the SIM card's bracket or original packaging?

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.
Highlighted

Don't have. How ya? Woman Sad Have other solution can help me?

Highlighted

Community Manager

@ShirleyWong016 wrote:

Don't have. How ya? Woman Sad Have other solution can help me?

Unfortunately, then you would not be able to do ownership transfer without the owner's presence. 

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.
Highlighted

Could Digi accept with Letter Authorisation from the owership ? If accept. Could Digi help me request the owership do the Letter Authorisation ? 0166779238 not his used. He may can help me.

Highlighted

Support

Unfortunately no, ShirleyWong016. Smiley Sad For transfer ownership, it can only be done at our main Digi Store - http://new.digi.com.my/support/digi-store and both party must be present to proceed with the request and bring along both IC for further checking and assistance. Thanks.

Highlighted

What if got the bracket? Can I bring it to digi store?
Highlighted

sim卡注册不是我名字 请问要怎样更换