Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Request to change the telco service

Hi, I want to ask about that I got a request for change the telco service from digi to redone, but I rejected. I have called the hotline for help and I just know the owner name register name is not me, is a Malay name, but when I buy the sim card is really register my name and IC, so now how can I fully change the number to my name now?Thank you

Re: Request to change the telco service

Community Manager
Do you still have your SIM card bracket? If yes, bring it along with you to a Digi Store.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

Yes I still have keep the SIM card bracket. Thank you.

hai. sy telah buat permohonan untuk tukar line celcom ke telco lain tapi kenapa digi tolak permohonan saya?

Support

Hi puanfatin.PM (inbox) kami untuk semakan lanjut. Terima kasih.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

Same here.. rejected 2 times already.. but everytime i call digi.. differ prob incured.. 1st call, say my registeres name is not tally.. but i check.. mine same in digi apps.. 2nd call saying, system glich.. cannot get my reply sms to accept change telco... 3rd time call they say i have to pay RM28 to be able to change telco.. ???????????? Kindly verify..
Screenshot_20191022-113218_Messages.jpg
Highlighted

Support

Azat, kindly PM us your phone number <here> for further checking on the request status, please. TQ.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!