Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Temporarily Suspended of Prepaid Number

I just top up my prepaid on 14-11-2020, but my prepaid number has been temporarily suspended  on yesterday, 18-11-2020 without any reason or explanation to me.  I already communicate with the  Digi Careline, but sorry that i still need to wait for  24 to 48 hour to waiting the call from the top management.  So, i need to know the actual situation for my prepaid number.

Support

Hi ybcheong55. If you haven't received the call back, please PM (inbox) us for checking and assistance/ Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

I just need some explanation regarding why there is action taking to temporarily suspended of my prepaid number for 48 hour without any reason or notice to me(I received the SMS after i already suspended for usage of prepaid).  This is the 1st time history since i use the digi prepaid for so many year, otherwise i am worrying of use the DIGI prepaid in future.