Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Postpaid- Mobile data getting runs out very fast

[ Edited ]

5gb weekday mobile data runs out very fast.

My mobile data refreshed on 16th May 2017 and it is now left with about 3.68gb just in 2days usage. I barely stream videos, i only scroll fb, insta and snapchat. How come it runs out so fast? in fact, i have to purchase extra mobile data  for the past 2months due to fast run out.

Re: Postpaid- Mobile data getting runs out very fast

Community Manager

@sziiing, your phone should have a feature to show which app has used the network. Would you be able to check that to identify which app may have sync/transfer a lot either in background or foreground.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements

Contributor
how do i check the details of the usage for data like where is it use at... example is it stream of video, social sire, music app & etc. all

Support

Hi darylgoh87, you can check the network setting >> data usage and it will show the list of which apps that consume your data the most. TQ.