Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Porting out from digi

I want to port out from digi but then i didn't received any SMS Validation from Digi hence they sent me a message said that my application to port out was unsuccessful. Can you help me out ? 

Re: Porting out from digi

Support

apexogamy16, kindly PM us your phone number over <here> for further clarification on the request status, please. TQ

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Porting out from digi

[ Edited ]
I want to port out from digi but then i didn't received any SMS Validation from Digi hence they sent me a message said that my application to port out was unsuccessful. Can you help me out ?

Support

Hi FilzahJabar. Please ask that telco to resubmit your application and if it is rejected again, PM (inbox) us for checking. Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

[ Edited ]

I want to port out from Digi but then it unsuccessful, I already registered to another telco plan and I have received the SMS validation asking me Y or N. I choose Y  then Digi sent me a message said that my application to port out was unsuccessful. Can you help me out? 

Support

Hi nabilahkamal, kindly PM us your full name and mobile number for further assistant. Thank you.

My porting out from digi rejected say "one or more phone lines did not reply to our SMS validation".Freaking help me ASAP!

Support

Hi meerulllz, kindly PM us your full name and mobile number for further assistant. Thank you.

Hi I have the same problem. I wanted to port out of digi but it said some or all numbers are not in service. Please help!!!

Support

Hi Hellomuno, kindly PM us your full name and mobile number for further assistant. Thank you.