Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Port out status

Hi, I want to ask how to my port out? My number is 016 4756772. I have try many times but
Sorry, your request was rejected. CUSTOMER NUMBERS ARE TEMPORARILY DISCONNECTED - INVOLUNTARILY Please call 0162211800 for help. I called already but the workers said no problem. Can you resend the port out request?

Re: Port out status

Support

Hi ZiSan. We have responded to your PM. Kindly have a look at it ya. 

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

I want to port out from digi to umobile. Can i know my status? Because my first tem attempt wasnt successful bwcouse digi say i have advance rm3 . Then i already pay. Then i call umobile to resubmit again . Can i know my port out status ?

Support

Hi Aszuannnnnn. The process takes 24~48 hours to complete.You may check with us again (via PM) if you didn't receive any update after 48 hours from the submission date and time. Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!