Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Port out from Digi to U Mobile from 23.05.2020 i received the SMS but i cant reply

Here the screenshoot for your reference
Thank you

Re: Port out from Digi to U Mobile from 23.05.2020 i received the SMS but i cant reply

Community Manager

@tashaaaa wrote:
Here the screenshoot for your reference
Thank you

There are 2 things that can typically hinder replying:

1. Make sure your prepaid is not expired, active with credits

2. Check your phone messaging settings whether is it blocking 'premium' SMS. Some apps detects premium SMS by shorter phone numbers, and then blocks it.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements

Re: Port out from Digi, but failed

Yesterday I replied the termination with Y, yet the my request still failed anyway.

Name: Chang Yuen Feng

Re: Port out from Digi, but failed

SuperUser

Hi Yuen97. The request has been resubmitted and currently in progress. Thanks.

Re: Port out from Digi to U Mobile but still not received any SMS request to leave Digi yet

PM

I just received SMS via request to leave Digi and reply Y to number 27676,it says my request is being processed.Thx for fast respond since my posting hereSmiley Happy

So how long I need to wait until Digi line termination and switch to U Mobile chip in my phone?

Re: Port out from Digi to U Mobile but still not received any SMS request to leave Digi yet

Support

Hi Izzataziz. If there's no issue, your application will be completed within 24 ~48 hours. Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

Sorry, your request was rejected. CUSTOMER NUMBERS ARE TEMPORARILY DISCONNECTED - INVOLUNTARILY Please call 0162211800 for help.

Why my request got rejected ?

Support

Hi Aimar. Please PM (inbox) us for checking. Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

I want to port out from digi to u mobile and i had reply Y to digi but digi says Sorry, your request was rejected. SOME OR ALL NUMBERS ARE NOT IN SERVICE Please call 0162211800 for help. Whyyy this happen?!!! Please help me digi my hp 0146787352

Support

Firdauzeman, kindly inform the new telco to resubmit the request and we'll get it processed once we've received the submission. Apologize for the inconveniences. TQ.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!