Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Port out from Digi to U Mobile but still not received any SMS request to leave Digi yet

Hi,I was port out from Digi and switched to Umobile line yesterday which keep my original phone number but I still not received any   SMS via request to leave Digi yet and get SMS  Free 1gb from number 2901 instead Smiley LOL

Hopefully this delaying can be solved as soon as  possible,thx in advanced

My name and phone number

Muhammad Aydie Anwar Bin Mushadi

Re: Port out from Digi to U Mobile but still not received any SMS request to leave Digi yet

I just received SMS via request to leave Digi  and reply Y to number 27676,it says my request  is being processed.Thx for fast respond  since my posting hereSmiley Happy

So I need to wait  until Digi line termination and switch to U Mobile chip in   2 day  or no longer get signal on it 
Thanks You Digi

Re: Port out from Digi to U Mobile but still not received any SMS request to leave Digi yet

Support

The port-in/out request will be processed within 48 working hours, aydie. You'll get a notification SMS or once the Digi signal is no longer available, you can switch to the new SIM card. TQ :-)

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Port out from Digi, but was rejected

Hi , I  switched to Umobile today  and received a phone call and  a text stating 'wishing to leave Digi....' 

I reply with a 'Yes' but it was rejected. Not sure why  but can you have a look on my account? i dnt think i  got overdues as I was using prepaid plan. 

Here are my contact no. 

Aainaa Aqilah

014-9404115

Re: Port out from Digi, but was rejected

Anonymous

Hi Aainaa786a, Your mobile number has been closed from Digi system. Thank you for using Digi. We hope to serve you again in the future Smiley Happy

Hi. Yesterday i already went to Digi Centre and already adjusted my wrong id number before. And today i tried to be port out from Digi to Umobile. And it says the request has been denied. While i already paid my bills and so on. Can you help me to be port out as soon as possible?

Nur Farahin Nabila bt Abdul Adi

Hi,I was port out from Digi and switched to Umobile line yesterday which keep my original phone number but I still not port out after reply yes..but today morning said from my side not respone..now another from u mobile request to port out..but still not give me message to port out from digi..

I hope from MNP digi do work faster LOL dont wait people waiting him...if people want port out from digi because your site is problem LOL.....

Support

Hi Geramkatdigi, thank you for the feedback. kindly wait at least 2 working days of time for the MNP process to be done. You will be receiving SMS from us regarding the confirmation to leave our service soon. TQ

15 digit num for top up why? i cannot reload it

i buy top up but it is only 15 digit number

Re: 15 digit num for top up why? i cannot reload it

Support

Hi jnnnnfr. We have responded to your other post.

Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!