Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

PORTING OUT FROM DIGI

HI, I WAS PORT OUT FROM DIGI AND SWITCHED TO UMOBILE LINE YESTERDAY WHICH KEEP MY ORIGINAL PHONE NUMBER BUT WHY I GET THE MESSAGE SAYING THAT MY CURRENT NUMBER WAS NOT IN SERVICE/AVAILABLE AND MY PORTING REQUEST IS BEING DENIED?

HOPEFULLY THIS PROBLEM CAN BE SOLVED AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. THANKYOU..

MY NAME AND PHONE NUMBER

UMI NASUHA BINTI NAZARI

016-4285846

Highlighted

Re: PORTING OUT FROM DIGI

Support

nasuhaa92, we believe the port-out request already completed. Your Digi account is no longer active. TQ.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Hi. Why do i received a message that says my number is probably not my personal number. And my port out request has been denied because of that. Can you help me to check my number details? 

Nur Farahin Nabila bt Abdul Adi

Ive went to the nearest Umobile Stores and they said that  i cant be port out maybe because my IC in your system isnt correct.

Please assist. Thank you

Support

Hi nrfrhinn. We believe, we have responded to your Twitter DM. Hope that helps. Thank you. Smiley Happy

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!