Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

No Internet Connection

Hi,

My phone suddenly could not connect to the internet starting last night. I can till make a call though. Already reset the APN, manually insert the APN, still could not connect to the internet.

my info is as per below;

Phone : Oppo A92

Balance : RM 43.32

Active expiry : 29 July 2021

Internet package : BigBonus28
Balance : 1.83gb

Active expiry : 3 July 2021

Based on this info i should be able to connect, but i couldnt. Last few months the connection lost almost every half hour, but still it got back. Today it was none, and its been a whole day already

Re: No Internet Connection

Please kindly look into this matter and not just skip it. How come the signal just went from bad to worse in just a few months in the same location? Is your tower collapsed or something? I paid for the service that you promised.

Support

Hi. Should the issue persists, please PM (inbox) us for checking and we'll try to respond asap. Other than PM, you can call our helpline for an immediate assistance too.

Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

If there is a solution, you should just write it here so that people can read and try. But i guess nothing that you guys can do since this is a common problem that people have to bear for using DIGI

But then again, since you were slow, i already file a report via Digi App, and guess what, there is nothing they can do since the reason is too many people using Digi at on my area, and i have to bear the sh*t speed and signal while having to pay full amount for the service. And you guys marked it "Resolved". No compensation or whatsoever.

Port out IS the best solution. Not to celcom though, since you guys have merged, and this problem on my area start showing up after the merger.