Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Need Help to get back my money

Mr/Mrs

Recently i lost my phone, sadly i autosaved my online banking password with that phone. Last 3 day, i saw a transaction from e-pay account (which is not created by me) buying prepaid topup for digi twice with total damage RM100, now i dont know how to get my money back since im a student and really need that money to survive. I already contact e-pay and they already deactivate that e-pay account which is created by my email. Already change all my password of my online banking and email. E-pay ask me to contact digi. I think this is the only way since i didnt use digi telco.

So my question, is there any way the topup can be reverse? Or any other solution for me to know who are using the topup? Along with that i provide the proof statement i got from my email. Please help me, i dont know what else to do.

sincerely,

Re: Need Help to get back my money

Valued Contributor

hi this is sad to hear, but when the FPX transaction being going thru, did the bank SMS for you to key in and authorise the transaction? have you bank being notified by you about the loss and  your phone number in the bank account never been changed? when you loss your phone, old sim card should have deactivated..have you done so? and

inform digi and bank?

hope this little questions help you to think about, as i am also just a user of digi and bank.

take care!