Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

MyDigi/OCS Temporary Unavailable and Decommissioned Services

In the event of a service interruption, try these alternative channels to access your account.

List of temporarily unavailable services

NoFeatures/ ServicesAlternate Channel
1 Change billing address You can change your billing address at any official Digi Store. Find one near you now.
For support and enquiry, you can call the Digi Customer Service Helpline at 016-2211 800
2 Change bill medium
ie register for SMS bill, email bill or unsubscribe paper bill
You can change your billing medium at any official Digi Store. Find one near you now.
For support and enquiry, you can call the Digi Customer Service Helpline at 016-2211 800
3 Update email address You can update your e-mail address at any official Digi Store. Find one near you now.
4 Manage Friends & Family Manage your Family & Friends by dialing *128*1*8#
5 Talktime transfer Transfer talktime by by dialing *128*1*7#
Register for Super VMS by dialing *128*1*10#
6 Super VMS For support and enquiry, you can call the Digi Customer Service Helpline at 016-2211 800
7 Phone settings ? over-the-air Manage your phone settings by dialing *128*1*5#
8 Register auto-billing You can register for auto-billing at any official Digi Store. Find one near you now.
9 Register auto-reload SMS & Online Reload services will be discontinued from 30/6/2015 onwards. Sorry for any inconvenience caused
10 Register credit card for auto-reload/ sms reload You can register your credit card at any official Digi Store. Find one near you now.
11 Register credit card for SMS bill payments You can register your credit card at any official Digi Store. Find one near you now.

List of decomissioned services

NoFeatures/ ServicesAlternate Channel
12 Send msg/ email to CS via OCS portal For further enquiries, visit the Community OR Social Support. For feedback, CS at custsvc@digi.com.my or call 016-2211800
13 Caller Tunes You can download the CallerTunes App at http://digi.my/ctapp
14 Digi iDeal Not available
15 MMS Album For further inquiry, you can call the Digi Helpline at 016-2211 800
16 Remind Me Not available
17 Send SMS – ie 3 free SMS/ day Not available
18 Merchant Rewards (app only) Visit http://digi.my/rewards to access Merchant Rewards.
19 Bonuslink registration Please visit http://digi.my/bonuslink
Highlighted

Re: MyDigi/OCS Temporary Unavailable and Decommissioned Services

Hi, I've a question. Is it possible with the new OCS to add more than 1 account? I tried to add in the connect account, but somehow the new number overwrite OCS info for my 1st number. Am I doing it wrong?