Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

MISSED CALLED FROM INCOMING CALL

Dear Digi Team, last month, I changed my plan from DigiEasy Prepaid to Postpaid 78V. Then I realise this problem that bother me for the whole month. Some of my family and friends say that they cant call me and always turn into voicemail. My phone was still turn ON and other social media such as whatsapp work just fine. So, my friend always whaysapp me why they cant call my number. But when I am the one calling, its work just fine. Was it the line of Digi problem or something else? Please help me with this issue.  Thank you in advance.

Best Regards.

Re: MISSED CALLED FROM INCOMING CALL

Contributor

Yes it should be network issue. Best if you make a report to Digi as well, it happens when you are at certain area right? Could be with a particular network tower/site.

Yup. Its True.. Its happen at some place. Can you show me where can I report online? If this is the tower problem, I hope they fix it ASAP, because usually this problem occur at my workplace..

Thanks for your guide and information regarding this. I already check my phone and it is already using automatic 2G/3G/4G mode..  Anyway, I will follow the guide you provide and hopefully this issue would be settle soon.

Hi, I’m having the exact same issue and this has been bothering me for months. Can I know how to rectify this issue?