Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Late reply YES for convert digi to umobile

.Help me solve this . I accidentally late reply YES.

Re: Late reply YES for convert digi to umobile

Support

NaajihahM, kindly PM us your phone number <here> for further assistance on the request ya :-) TQ.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Late reply YES request to leave Digi

I changing my Digi to Umobile. Will I receive the message again?Help me please to solve this. Thank you

Re: Late reply YES request to leave Digi

Support

Belle27, if you missed replying the validation SMS within the given period, kindly inform the new telco to resubmit the request ya. We will process it once receive and you will get another validation SMS within 24-48 working hours. TQ.

I changing my Digi to Umobile. Will I receive the message again?Help me please to solve this. Thank you
Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Re: Late reply YES for convert Umobile to Digi

What should i do then Smiley Sad(((

Re: Late reply YES for convert Umobile to Digi

Support

Hayani, kindly PM us your phone number and full name over <here> for further checking on the request status ya. TQ.

What should i do then Smiley Sad(((
Have a pleasant day!