Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Keep deducting rm1 daily usage on prepaid

Hi there, recently i change my phone and everyday i getting RM 1 daily usage charge into my account. i didn't make any call nor on my phone data. My phone number is 0162933227.Screenshot_20190205_114634_com.google.android.apps.messaging.jpg

Highlighted

Re: Keep deducting rm1 daily usage on prepaid

Support

SKLim77, we believe the number was connected to the internet hence data charges incurred. Kindly PM us the phone model & your full name <here> for further clarification, please. TQ

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!
Highlighted

I've been facing the same issue too

Highlighted

Anonymous

Hi Eve123456, Kindly PM us (Inbox) for further assistance related to your Digi account. Please include your mobile number, your full name and your last 4 digits IC number for verification purposes. Click here to PM: https://bit.ly/2ERJb4N . Thank you.

Highlighted

I'm facing the same issue too. RM1 deduction everyday since I reloaded. Please help to solve it.
Highlighted

Support

LiewSN, kindly PM us your phone number <here> and a screenshot of the message regarding the credit deduction for further clarification, please. TQ.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!
Highlighted

I'm having same problem
Highlighted

I'm facing this problem too
Highlighted

Support

Kindly PM us with your mobile number for further assistance, SW. Smiley Happy TQ

Highlighted

I think im having the same problem too..it keep deducting my rm 1 from my account