Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Internet slowness and lags.

I encounter lags and ping spikes when playing games while on hotspot. games like League of Legends and Overwatch are now borderline unplayable. Its like Digi meant to make pings unstable to prevent people from using hotspot to play games. my other experience like streaming videos and downloading are running smothly but the only problem is the ping spikes in games. My first encounter of this problem happens about 2 weeks ago. fix pls.  

Re: Internet slowness and lags.

Support

DausFastTenet, to assist u further on this, kindly log in to MyDigi app. U can click the menu icon > Support > Email > Category & submit ur feedback on the network issue that u are currently facing. If u have upgraded to the new MyDigi App, Log in Mydigi > click Menu > Support > Network Coverage. Sorry for any inconvenience caused Smiley Sad

Our investigation findings on your case will be published under Case Status / My Reports on MyDigi within 2 – 5 working days from ur report submitted.

i already submitted that report and still no solution. only now, the internet slow prettymuch everytime. 

Support

DausFastTenet, kindly PM us your phone number <here> and let us check on the report status ya. TQ.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!