Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Inquiry

Dear Sir/Madam,

I keep getting billing sms from 63839 while never subscribe to this service before. Can you do something about this?

"RM0.00 Yr P14G 14/02/13
Bill(B1-**bleep**) is ready for viewing.
A/C No: 105847032.
Prev Bal:RMxxx
Curr Bal:RMxxx
Total Bal:RMxxx
"

Re: Inquiry

Valued Contributor
Have you tried to reply the sms by typing STOP All or STOP to this number.

Yes i did but there's no response.

Valued Contributor
If this is any messages from bank, or credit card, u may see where you registered your number, and cancel it, as shown, they don't charge you in the sms u posted here. Sms from 6xXxX often from bank, otherwise, just call digi to deactivate if can or check who is this third party provider

SuperUser

this looks like a P1-4G service/ billing notification. 

can you confirm you don't have such service? sometimes, for such notification, you need to disable from the service provider side. also, the sms message seems to indicate something sent back in... 2013? --> 14/02/13

If this reply is helpful, don't forget click the THIS IS HELPFUL button. Smiley Happy

Yes, im sure i have never subscribed such services. I have never even went to P1 booth. Is it possible if the previous owner of my number was the one who used the service and didnt change his/her info for his billing notification?
Highlighted

SuperUser

@nrn wrote:
Yes, im sure i have never subscribed such services. I have never even went to P1 booth. Is it possible if the previous owner of my number was the one who used the service and didnt change his/her info for his billing notification?

ya, this is possible. how long have you used this number? maybe you might want to check with P1 as well and see how it goes.

If this reply is helpful, don't forget click the THIS IS HELPFUL button. Smiley Happy

I've been using this number since 2013 if im not mistaken. Okay, i'll do so. Thank you for helping me. Smiley Happy

Community Manager

Hi nrn,

You may need to call P1 centre to help stop the message.

Have a g8 day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Head on to Getting Started on top right of this page to read our Forum Do's & Don'ts http://community.digi.com.my/t5/custom/page/page-id/Getting-Started

Alright. I'll make sure to do so. Thank you.