Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Idd club unsubcribe

Please help me unsubcribe digi idd club on my no 01116551770 It keeps on saying when i press *138#, keep saying " press *128*3# to unsubsrcribe idd club" , i pres *128*3# no option to unsubcribe idd club, I don't even know why I should do that. How to unsubscribe that thing help me.

Re: Idd club unsubcribe

Contributor

Any particular reasons to unsubscribe from IDD Internet Club?

Community Manager

No option to unsubscribe this free subscription.  You can dial *138# and choose any available internet plans from there for faster internet connection.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotions

I have "basic free internet"64kbps 500mb and then i also have idd internet club,when idd internet club quota reach 100% i cant use that basic free internet quota ,so I can't use any internet even just (google,whatapps)

Hi, you dh boleh unsubscribed ke? Sbb i pun nak unsubscribed idd voice tu tp xjumpa

Support

Dah cuba dial *128# > Internet > Unsubscribe atau *116# > Unsubscribe? Kalau masih tak boleh juga, snasaharnel PM kami nombor telefon untuk semakan status pakej internet tersebut dulu ya. TQ.

Hi, you dh boleh unsubscribed ke? Sbb i pun nak unsubscribed idd voice tu tp xjumpa
Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

macam mana nak padam free idd ni.. setiap kali topup mesti dapat free idd indonesia/vietnam/nepal.. saya orang malaysia bukan orang indonesia.. dapat free pun nak buat apa..

Cant to unsubscribe And cant to change plan.. I'm use prepaid. But i don know.. Why my plan is change