Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

How to view and print my monthly statement ?

Hi,

I need to view and print my monthly bill statement. Please give me instruction. Thank you.

wong

Re: How to view and print my monthly statement ?

Super Contributor

Please register to our new OCS/MyDigi portal via Google Chrome, http://new.digi.com.my/home. (Top Right - Sign In With Connect).

Once logged in, click on MyDigi > Bills & Reloads and scroll down to Bills> Click Usage > Scroll down to Itemized Statement. You may check your itemized billing from our MyDigi app as well. From the app, select "Accounts" from the top left Menu, then select "Account Details">>"View Bills", from there you can download and view your bill statement. Thanks. 

please resend 1 apr 2016-30 apr 2016  statement mobile no 01596264841 ok thank you

Support

Hi marcuschan, 

Please PM us via http://goo.gl/epyFn8 with your full name, mobile number and the last 4 digits of your IC number for further checking. 

Thanks.

really do not understand why such a big company couldn't make the Priting of Monthly statement easier? Just make a icon on main page for print monthly statement, then ask for user id and password, then  go to select monthly statement and print.

any intention to discourage users to view their statement? Expect users to pay blindly? do not mind user delay payment because Digi do not allow user to view their detail statement? 

Valued Contributor

Hi tanwh, if you're using MyDigi Web, just login with your CONNECT ID, then hover your mouse pointer to "MyDigi" and select "Bills & Reloads". You will be able to download and print your bill statement for the latest 6 months.

For MyDigi app, just tap on the Menu button on top left corner > Bills > tap on the menu button on top right corner > select "Previous bills". Thank you.

Hi i dont see this. It's frustrating trying to look for my own bill. Digi's website is too complicated.

Why cant you just cut and paste the URL here like what you've done with the rest?

Valued Contributor

Hi FiestyFlo, you can follow the guide above to download and print you bill statement. Thank you.

Valued Contributor

If you're using MyDigi Web, kindly visit http://new.digi.com.my/home and login with your CONNECT ID, then hover your mouse pointer to "MyDigi" and select "Bills & Reloads". You will be able to download and print your bill statement for the latest 6 months.

For MyDigi app, just tap on the Menu button on top left corner > Bills > tap on the menu button on top right corner > select "Previous bills". Thank you.