Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

How to unsubscribe DIGI NEWS SUBSCRIPTION in my iPhone?

I've been charge rm14-rm20 everymonth for DIGI NEWS SUBSRIPTION which I didn't recall when did I subscribe to this... but it has been charged in my account for so long Smiley Sad

pls assist if anyone here have the same problem or ever received the DIGI NEWS in your phone. 

thanks

Highlighted

Re: How to unsubscribe DIGI NEWS SUBSCRIPTION in my iPhone?

Upon scrolling thru the pdf bills, yes there are this charges on Digi News Subscription. What is this exactly?
Highlighted

Yes I do received the same billing, how do I unsubscribe this? We're being charged for unknown items
Highlighted

Community Manager

Depending on the news service that you have subscribed, here is how you can unsubscribe to news service.

WhatsApp Image 2016-11-21 at 16.45.29.jpeg

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements
Highlighted

hye digi.

did DIGI NEWS SUBSCRIPTION are automatically subscribe if we not subscribe it? even we dont receive any msg ..but in my bill..it shows DIGI NEWSS SUBSCRIPTION...hmmm..soo sick to paid rm12 or rm 14  every month even we dont know what we subscribe..

Highlighted

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@idzihar wrote:

hye digi.

did DIGI NEWS SUBSCRIPTION are automatically subscribe if we not subscribe it? even we dont receive any msg ..but in my bill..it shows DIGI NEWSS SUBSCRIPTION...hmmm..soo sick to paid rm12 or rm 14  every month even we dont know what we subscribe..

The news subscription is not automatically subscribed. If you need assistance, call Digi Helpline (0162211800) for further assistance or PM one of our community <support>  team.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements
Highlighted

i also face the same problem, call digi center but no body take my phone

Highlighted

Support

Hi pohchuan,

Please PM us your phone number and full name (https://goo.gl/SxGJMl) for further checking. TQ.

Highlighted

Re: How to unsubscribe DIGI NEWS SUBSCRIPTION in my Bill.

[ Edited ]

I have the same problem.

Please check and cancel that nonsense fee.

I have PM u and other  support  members.

Thanks.

Highlighted

Ive have been charged monthly on subscription that i did not subscribe. I saw Digi News subscription. Pls unsubscribe me. Ive been contacting digi help center and no answer.