Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

How to get refund money from republic gg?

Previously my account get use by hacker to buy steam wallet?  how to solve the problem and how to get refund?

Highlighted

Re: How to get refund money from republic gg?

SuperUser

Hi chingee1202. Kindly contact Steam for further assistance. Thank you.

Highlighted

Hi Digi_Fero,
I have contact Steam to help me solve, but they give me answer is find digi to help me solve the problem.
Highlighted

Community Manager

If you have given the TAC to a third party, very likely the transaction is final. Please do not give out TAC to anyone.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements
Highlighted

Admin,credit saya sudah kena tolak. Tp tak ada pun sembarang diamond Mobile Legend yang masuk kat account MLBB saya. Macam mana nak refund ni?
Highlighted

2 time i buy diamond. And also 2 time i dont get diamond and refound. Why???
Highlighted

SuperUser

Hi Ferycekidot & Hzron. We wish to clarify that Republic GG is not a Digi Service. Republic GG is a third party service. You may contact Republic GG support team directly by using this link https://republic.gg/article/faq-support and click on the 'Need Assistance' yellow box on the top right side of the page, should you have any feedback or require further assistance on Republic GG products or services. Thanks.

Highlighted

no reply at all from republic side.. maybe digi admin can help us to ask them since there is no other way except emailing them the problem., but there is no answer from tthis morning.. there not even has live chat.. customer service only available from 9.30 a.m. until 6.30 p.m. please help us to know and get refund.. 

Highlighted

SuperUser

We are truly sorry. There is very little that we can do regarding this matter. It would be best if you could contact Republic GG for assistance. Thank you.