Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

How to fix problem in digi billing

I want to purchase something in my game,but I can't enable digi billing,so can you tell me how to fix it?

Re: How to fix problem in digi billing

Community Manager

In order for your games to use Digi billing, please check that your Google Play has Digi Billing as payment option. If it hasn't been set up, please set it up while trying to attempt the following:

1. For dual SIM phones, use only Digi SIM on slot 1 during set up

2. Allow Google Play app permission to use Messaging

If Digi Billing  has been set up but you could not make your in-game purchases, check if the transaction is within the protection limits:

• Max of RM200 for each transaction.
  • Max of RM300 total for 30 days rolling window, subject to credit limit or credit balance ( Postpaid customers only).
  • Max of RM50 total for 30 days rolling window, specifically for purchases on Google Play™ Movies & TV, Google Play™ Books and Google Play™ Newsstand

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Hi, can you tell me how to increase the protection limit?

Support

Hi NuraB. The limit set cannot be changed. So sorry.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!