Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

HO WTO VIEW MY CALLER TUNES

HI DIGI,

KINDLY LET ME KNOW HOW TO EDIT MY CALLER TUNES. THE LATEST DIGI WEBSITES IS NOT USER FRIENDLY AND IT IS VERY DIFFICULT. I PREFER THE PREVIOUS ONE. WHERE DO I GO TO EDIT MY CALLER TUNES??????????

Re: HO WTO VIEW MY CALLER TUNES

Community Manager
Thank you for your feedback. Caller tunes web is not updated for subscribers to view online. We will channel your feedback to the relevant team. Stay tune for future updates of our websites.
Have a g8 day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Head on to Getting Started on top right of this page to read our Forum Do's & Don'ts http://community.digi.com.my/t5/custom/page/page-id/Getting-Started

DEAR ALL ,

KINDLY LET ME KNOW HOW TO EDIT MY CALLER TUNES. THE LATEST DIGI WEBSITES IS NOT USER FRIENDLY AND IT IS VERY DIFFICULT. I PREFER THE PREVIOUS ONE. WHERE DO I GO TO EDIT MY CALLER TUNES

REGARDS,

THINESH

Support

You can download our Caller Tunes app from Play Store / App Store. Login using your number and you can manage your account there. Smiley Happy

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!