Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Google DiGi Direct Billing problem

This is my first time trying to buy an app in Play Store,

when I try to purchase it, it pop up a sms verification and I entered the address information thingy

now I'm getting Bill my Digi Account"This payment method has been declined."

Highlighted

Re: Google DiGi Direct Billing problem

SuperUser
Did uu correctly follows to the steps to enable the digi direct billing???? Becoz so far I tested on my frens... Its seem fine
Highlighted

My invalid transaction

I have try all the methods in the other post included the FAQ but mine still same as their problems < my accounts is invalid?

I have enough money but the problem I face is its say my digi enabling is invalid

Highlighted

Besides, I have done the first transaction then only the...

Besides, I have done the first transaction then only the secind times get this problems

Highlighted

Re: Besides, I have done the first transaction then only the...

Community Manager

Hey, thanks for going through the FAQ and letting us know of your issue. We'll have someone to look into your account alright =)

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements
Highlighted

Community Manager
Can you please advise which apk you were trying to purchase?
Have a g8 day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Head on to Getting Started on top right of this page to read our Forum Do's & Don'ts http://community.digi.com.my/t5/custom/page/page-id/Getting-Started
Highlighted

Y my digi billing was diclined today
Highlighted

Community Manager

@Noopengkitt wrote:
Y my digi billing was diclined today

@Noopengkitt, did you exceed the transaction limit?

1) Maximum of RM200 for transaction(s) per day. Exceeding this limit will result in High Risk error message.

2) Maximum of RM500 cumulative transactions within last 1 month, also subject to credit limit or credit balance

3) Maximum of RM50 cumulative transactions within last 1 month, for purchases on Google Play Movies & TV, Google Play Books and Google Play Newsstand.

http://community.digi.com.my/t5/Knowledge-Base/FAQ-Direct-Billing-for-Google-Play/ta-p/4114

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements
Highlighted

Community Manager

Kindly read through the FAQ of Direct Billing for Google Play.

Use the search field on top of this page and type in Google.  It's the first link of result. Smiley Happy

Have a g8 day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Head on to Getting Started on top right of this page to read our Forum Do's & Don'ts http://community.digi.com.my/t5/custom/page/page-id/Getting-Started
Highlighted

my google biling are showing not eligible
and i can't use digi biling anymore