Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Free credit rm5 digi reward

they (Digi) had given this because they were think that we (users) are too stupid for them. They had give us that RM5 free credit with a due and told us here that the free credit can only be use to buy rewards under our rewards column while we don’t have anything there to buy for till the due is end.
This is the same action that they take long time ago when they had change out free music subscription and do change it with a FREE CALL TO 🇮🇳 🇹🇭 🇮🇩 🇲🇲... STUPIDS... not all of us have relatives there to call for... f#*# off!
MORON

No

Support

Hi. Do elaborate further if your need any assistance ya. Thank you. Smiley Happy

can i get this

Support

Hi. You can only use the free credit to purchase MyDigi Rewards item ya, the free Mydigi Rewards Credit is not included for others subscription eg, internet packages, call or etc. TQ.

DGM420NO9482

Support

Hi Amirrreka. Kindly PM) us <here> should you need further assistance regarding Digi's products and services ya. TQ.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Cannot claim because it say Insufficient balance

Support

You can only use the free credit to purchase MyDigi Rewards item ya, the free Mydigi Rewards Credit is not included for others subscription eg, internet packages, call or etc. TQ.

DGM42ONO9482