Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

FRIEND FINDER

how can i check whether i'm in someone finding list

Re: FRIEND FINDER

Support

Hi, joanneling.

Send SMS send FF<space>LISTOK to 20000,  to see who's been authorized to request for your location. To delete that someone, send FF<space>DELOK<space>mobile number to 20000 (ie:FF DELOK 0161234567).

If you do not wish to use the service at all, send FF<space>CANCEL to 20000.

Thank you

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Support

Kindly PM us <here> should you need further assistance, Anny :-) TQ

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

I had send a request for FF ON 016xxxxxxx, I received a reply sms once the A party accept my request. I also do receive another sms, that I will be updated 4 times daily according to time, if believe it is chargeable sms ryte?

I don't want to have daily location update, I just need to FF when required only.

Kindly, assist my next step

I had send a request for FF ON 016xxxxxxx, I received a reply sms once the A party accept my request. I also do receive another sms, that I will be updated 4 times daily according to time, if believe it is chargeable sms ryte?

I don't want to have daily location update, I just need to FF when required only.

Kindly, assist my next step

Support

Hi JamesMamboo,

Please PM us via https://goo.gl/SxGJMl with your number, full name and the last 4 digits of your IC number for further checking. 

Thanks.

how i can find my friend who always missing by friend finder

Anonymous

Hi Kalai3, Kindly PM us (Inbox) for further assistance related to your Digi account. Click here to PM: https://bit.ly/2ERJb4N . Thank you.