Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

DIFFERENT OWNER PHONE NUMBER

hi.. currently im using prepaid plan. and planning to change from prepaid to postpaid. the first time I use this number, my brother buy for me and he registered it under his name. lately i went to digi store to change plan, but the staff there said it wasn't registered under my brother's name. i have been used this number since 2000. and i dont even know who is the owner of this number. please help me since this number is very important for me.  thanks. 

Highlighted

Re: DIFFERENT OWNER PHONE NUMBER

Community Manager

Can you PM the aforementioned number? 

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements
Highlighted

Same issue for me.. how can i change my current number to my own name.. previously it was bought by my brother.. but when checked with digi unknown owner
Highlighted

Community Manager

@Ericbd wrote:
Same issue for me.. how can i change my current number to my own name.. previously it was bought by my brother.. but when checked with digi unknown owner

If you still keep your SIM bracket or prepaid packaging, bring it to Digi Store (not dealers) to correct ownership information.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements