Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

Checking ownerships of number

Hello Digi Smiley Happy
I been using my number for few years and i know it's not under my ownership while it been registered, so may i ask how to check who is the owner of my number, by giving you IC number or Phone Number?

Re: Checking ownerships of number

Community Manager

To check ownership, you need to call our Helpline (0162211800) or walk in to Digi stores.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotions

Support

Hi, Ging.

Kindly click MyDigi at the top of the screen and the owner name will appear on the left handside.

Thank you.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Hi Digi

Support

Hi, Theebanraj  :-)

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

I want to check my old number now under who's name???

Support

We are not allowed to share or reveal the account details to the third party, @ReyLavanya :-(

Have a pleasant day!

My wife had been receiving repeated calls and text messages fr this digi user 0103836879.

How do I check the ownership on this number or do I have to make a police report first

Support

Hi Marque68. We are not revealing any registration info. If the user is disturbing you, please lodge a police report and let the force to handle it ya. Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

Macam mana nak semak no register atas nama siapa