Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Re: Checking ownerships of number

Only want to check if this number still use my ic or not
Highlighted

Support

Hi Nano. For that, please visit our Digi Store and bring your original IC too for verification purpose. Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!
Highlighted

Re: Checking ownerships of numberh

014-306-5256
Highlighted

Re: Checking ownerships of numberh

Support

Hi saifuddin7. Could you PM (inbox) us your full name and last 4 digits of your IC/Passport here: https://goo.gl/ztUhcG for further checking? Thanks.

Highlighted

Hello Digi
I been using my number for few years and i know it's not under my ownership while it been registered, so may i ask how to check who is the owner of my number, by giving you IC number or Phone Number?
Highlighted

Support

Hi NelsoNRaj. To protect our customer's privacy, Digi is required to comply with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2010. Our customer service is adhering to the guide provided by MCMC and our company. We can't reveal any info or check further even if you can provide his/her details. Thank you.

Highlighted

I been using my number for few years and i know it's not under my ownership while it been registered, so may i ask how to check who is the owner of my number, by giving you IC number or Phone Number?Because i want to change my prepaid to postpaid
Highlighted

Support

As mentioned, we are not allowed to reveal who the registered owner is. It is not permissible by law.