Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Checking ownerships of number

Support

Hai Asong. Anda boleh semak nama pemilik berdaftar melalui aplikasi MyDigi. Terima kasih.

Support

Hi Dipen12. Could you PM (inbox) us your full name and last 4 digits of your IC/Passport here: https://goo.gl/ztUhcG for further checking? Thanks.

Highlighted

How i can avoiding the call for unknown person that keep calling to find the old owner of my number?

i bought this number for almost 2 years..not along when im used this number.. the unknown number keep calling me to find the old owner.. its really disturbing me.. not only from in country. but international call also keep disturbing me.. sometime i feel not safe..

Re: How i can avoiding the call for unknown person that keep calling to find the old owner of my ...

Support

Hi sya08. You can change it to a different number but not an existing number for RM50. This can only be done at our main Digi Stores. Kindly refer to the link provided for more info about the location and operating hours of our Digi Store: http://new.digi.com.my/support/digi-store. Please tick on Digi Store only under the Outlet section. Thanks.

01116760103 check register name,ic number

01116760103 check register name,ic number

Support

Hi Ravikumar65, please PM to our FB Inbox, including your phone number and more information if there is an issue that we can assist you. TQ

Hello I would like to check ownership of this number. Will pm u the detail.

Support

Nano, we are unable to proceed with the ownership checking by a third-party due to security reason :-(

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!