Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Check call log

I can no longer see that page. Can you please update the procedure please

Community Manager

@heatherphoon, MyDigi  was under maintenance in past few days. Can you try again now?

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

Call log

Call

Call log

Re: Call

Community Manager

@Pavipavidra wrote:
Call log

You can check your outgoing calls using MyDigi website on your computer, click Usage and click on Itemized Usage button.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

Re: call log

Check call log

Not detailed. Why in my phone so many called logs but in this Digi Called logs most of the phone no. Not registered!

Valued Contributor

Hi Krill, it is basically because your phone is registered with both outgoing and incoming call numbers while MyDigi can only capture outgoing call numbers. Thank you.

Why do it says "please login as owner of the number"? I am the owner of this number. What should i do now?

Support

Have you tried to log in using the email address used for CONNECT registration, UmmiNurulhuda?

Kindly PM us <here> if you still get the same error k :-) TQ.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!