Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Check call log

how to chech received call?

Community Manager

Replied to your query here: http://community.digi.com.my/t5/Prepaid/how-to-check-received-calls-for-prepaid-card/m-p/13930#M3483

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

nothing happen when i try to click that button??!

Untitled-1.jpg

Community Manager

@piansofian, how about trying with another browser, just to make sure it isn't browser issue?

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

its work after i login using my number and not my email...thanks anyway.

Vivoy21

I  can see my digi but i cant see the below bar to choose usage and go to itemised . How do i  go there ? I need to see call history 

Please help 

Regards 

Mala

Contributor

Hi Mala, the service bar for usage will automatically appear once you point the finger mouse to MyDigi. Please ensure you are using website to login with CONNECT. Thanks Smiley Happy

Quata unlimited not function

Quata jdi skit tiba2

According to your guideline, when i click on the itemized usage, nothing happen, tried using computer and my phone to access, but nothing seems to happen when i click on it, kindly assist.