Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

Can not accept the services answer

I send my iPhone 6+ for services on April 2014 cause the phone record movies no sound , it was happen once in March , after I recovery using iTunes it ok already . On April it happen again I send my phone to repair , it take my 1 months plus to waiting for new phone exchange . But the was no phone to replace due to Apple didn't provided the phone to replace told by DIGI . After that they told me , I can send in the phone to them , they will send to Apple for replacement . So I send in my phone to them , after that they told me , they discover the phone after they recovery by iTunes is back to normal. By the time I send my phone in , the phone is show out the problem to them recording movie no sound . Now I told by the services in charge person , they already reformat the phone and now is working . I need to wait until the no sound on movie recording happen again then send in to wait for exchange . This is not first time I using iPhone or apple product . Is the problem can reformat then is back to normal , it will not happen again even the IOS not up to date .

My question is , this problem already happen 3 times already , also verified by 2 person of Digi customer service officer , now just format the set and pass back to me , waiting for next time this no sound on movie case happening then send in for repair . Is this the way of handle case by Digi customer or this the policy of Digi.

I take time 2 hours driving from my house to Digi service in Ipoh , you think I just kidding to send my phone for services with out any problem .

Re: Can not accept the services answer

Community Manager

Kindly respond to my PM

Have a g8 day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Head on to Getting Started on top right of this page to read our Forum Do's & Don'ts http://community.digi.com.my/t5/custom/page/page-id/Getting-Started

Where your pm?

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

From the Home screen, it should be on the right side.  You may need to scroll down.

Otherwise, please PM/DM us using Facebook or Twitter.

Have a g8 day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Head on to Getting Started on top right of this page to read our Forum Do's & Don'ts http://community.digi.com.my/t5/custom/page/page-id/Getting-Started